As a public speaker specializing in Canadian immigration law, I aim to inspire, educate, and engage audiences. Drawing from my extensive experience delivering hundreds of seminars and courses in four countries, I aspire to spark insightful discussions and promote a comprehensive understanding of immigration practices, mental health, and diversity. I aim to leverage my dynamic speaking skills to foster global awareness and meaningful dialogue.
Speaking Skills and Achievements
- Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM) with Toastmasters International.
- An engaging speaker who has led hundreds of speeches, seminars, and training courses in Canada, the United Kingdom, the UAE, and Iran since 1992.
- Delivered Continuing Professional Development (CPD) programs approved by CICC, ICCRC, and some provincial law societies. Some sessions had more than 2500 enrollments.
- Speaker for Passages Canada, Historica Canada from 2012 to 2014.
- A former speaker for the Heart and Stroke Foundation in Canada (2015).
- A TEDx speaker on the mental health approach to weight loss.
- The author of 11 books.
- Published over 200 educational videos on immigration law.
Adjunct Professor, Queen's University Law School, Kingston, ON, Canada | Spring 2022 to Present.
- Implemented engaging teaching strategies to encourage participation and facilitate learning.
- Delivered lectures and workshops on complex topics in immigration law.
Instructor, Ashton College, Vancouver, BC, Canada | 2016 to Present.
- Delivered online courses with up to 101 students per group, demonstrating effective large-audience management.
- Consistently identified by students as one of the top instructors due to engaging and insightful teaching approach.
Director and Owner, Investatech Inc. (O/A Parsai Immigration Services & GSCE), On, Canada | 2007 to Present.
- Co-developed and delivered CPD programs approved by several law societies and professional organizations.
- Regularly conducted seminars and workshops to educate clients and colleagues on various aspects of immigration.
- Represented thousands of clients from 57 countries to the Canadian immigration authorities.
- Master of Laws (LLM) in Dispute Resolution,
York University (Osgoode Hall Law School), Toronto, ON, 2021.
- Master of Arts in Counselling Psychology,
Yorkville University, New Brunswick, Canada, 2014.
- Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM),
Toastmasters International, 2009-2015.
- Immigration Consultant Certificate,
Humber College, Toronto, Ontario, 2010.
- BSc In Mechanical Engineering,
Sharif University Of Technology, Tehran, Iran, 1994.
- 88 Tips on Immigration to Canada: Visa, eTA, Work Permit, Study Permit, Immigration, and Citizenship to Canada | Mar. 18, 2019 (an amazon.ca bestseller under the immigration law category).
- Adios, Black Dog!: A Workbook for Depression Based on CBT and Mindfulness Skills | Aug. 23, 2014.
- Nine more books in the Persian language.
- English: Proficient.
- Persian (Farsi): Native.
- Member, College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants (CICC).
- Member, Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants (CAPIC).
- Former Member, College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO).
- Former Member, Rotary International.